I’m EXTREMELY excited to announce that Dash of Daisy has been nominated for its very first award: the fashionista award!
As a nominee, I must answer 10 questions:
1) What motivated you to start blogging? — As a child I always wanted to write for a fashion magazine one day – I even tried starting my own, and I sold it around my neighborhood for $2.00. Now that I am 19, a reasonable age to manage a blog, I decided I just need to start! I absolutely love writing and creating artistic posts, so a blog was the perfect medium.
2) Favorite movies? — 500 Days of Summer
3) What is you’re dream career? — At this point, it changes everyday, but I’d love to write for a magazine and plan events. That sounds like the dream.
4) Top wish list items at the moment? — I just really really want to decorate and reorganize my desk. I want to get gold accessories! Fashion wise, I really want black Birkenstocks and tan trousers. (I have an outfit idea)
5) Favorite television shows? — Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad
6) What store do you find yourself shopping in the most? — I LOVE Francesca’s Collections.
7) Favorite fashion designers? — Probably Tory Burch, though I can’t afford her.
8) Describe you’re dream vacation? — Hitting the road with no determined destination and no intention other than feeling alive.
9) What are the goals for you’re blog? — I just want to inspire people. Whether it be through fashion, video media, my writing concepts, anything. If I could inspire ONE person with each post, I would consider myself successful. I also want people to know they are not alone. I want to create a sense of humanity in my posts. I want people to read my blog and feel like they know who I am – enough to walk up to me in public and say, ‘Hey! Taylor, I read your post, my name is ….’
10) If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be? — Hmm.. that’s always a tough question. My answer could change by tomorrow, but right now I’m going to say Zooey Deschanel. She seems so quirky and weird, and I’m curious if she’s like that in real life. I’ve heard she is… I’ve also been told I have a similar personality / give off the same vibe as she does, so I definitely want to meet her.